• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

When we were noobs...

I remember teaching someone how to play (someone I didn't even know) Crying cause I lost my noble armor.
I remember talking to a friend he just finished hunting and he had alot of items and he put it on the depo and everyone threw items onto the depot and it crashed the entire server.. (no joke)
I also remember watching my rl brother playing dolera and he pked ALOT of ppl and he got rooked, when he got rooked he got lvl 5 INSTANTLY cause u got exp after dieing... I remember my rls told me I would get real money if i lvled their characters to lvl 8, I spent 8 hours on one character (I actually started to play tibia a few weeks before) and they never paid me :<

Last edited:
here my list:

* as everybody, didnt know how to use ladders.
* Took so long to figure out how to get out of rook, was lvl 15?
* the copper shield quest in rook was AMAZINg
*in rook when i draw my bp on the ground with "alot" of "good" stuuf and someone took my bp away, i started crying in RL. xD
*Dying many times by a hunter
*cyclops were so cool for me, hunted them for years.
*collecting alot of shit haha, like watches because i though it was usefull.
*in rook getting down in a rope hole, without a rope (didnt know what it was)

I think theres alot more with i cant come up right now

1.Advanced to lvl 10
2.Fished
3.Fished more
4.Made SD runes
5.Sold fish
I was lvl 10 but could make sd runes =P
and all i did was fish and sell fish/sd runes thinking im best player
I'm sure even in the old days it was level 15 to make them? Or was it level 15 to use them?

I'm sure even in the old days it was level 15 to make them? Or was it level 15 to use them?

To use them

@topic
When I got longsword I said this is ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I need from tibia lol
Taking 2 months+ to go out of rook <I thought that this was AWESOME>

While i was lost in the desert and an amazon said "GIMME YOUR MONEY" i threw all my money on the ground and she still killed me :<
even tho if i attacked back i would have killed her.
stupid bitch...

-Not knowing how to use a ladder
-Never bought a rope, and got stuck all the time
-Didn't know how to buy stuff "Hi, trade" Old Tibia
-Didn't know you could open dead monsters/containers
-Thought you could open snakes
And here's a little noob story
I first started on Antica, and some guild asked me to join and they said "Hey, wanna join our guild? We have a guildhall that you can have a room in, free of rent." I was all excited and I joined their guild. They gave me the room, and when I walked into the guildhall, and into my room, they said "Why don't you put your equipment down and check out the space." I put all my equipment down (Blue Robe, Crown Legs, Boots of Haste, and Hat of the Mad) and they kicked me out of the guildhall and kicked me from the guild. I was standing there like...WTF just happened?!

Ahh good times.

I used to call my relatives and get a piece of paper and write :-

hi

buy wooden shield

yes

I used to ask him how to spell wooden shield, after 4 days of gameplay i also asked him

I heared people talking about 'gold coins' how to get it? so he was like 'you dont open monsters?' i said 'what you mean? :D'

Got scammed when i was trying to buy Blue robe, Cape and blue robe look nearly the same back in the days..

Saw Bubble for the first time, running through venore so fast.. was so cool! lol

Talked to a Hunter while getting killed by it.. Tried to get an answer why he attacked me..:(

-Thought that torch is a weapon
-Not knowing how to climb ladders
-Did not know how people rope orcs/minotaurs in Carlin Sword quest
-Did not know how to trade
-When I went to main, a level 20- told me "Do you want 5k?" I went with him to the King... the rest is known :p
-Attacking wasps by my Snakebite Rod and it doesn't make a damage, then I got died at level 8 by a wasp
-Running as fast as I can when I see a Cave Rat
-Thought that the noble armor (old sprite) was a shield ( I didn't know even how to look on an item )
-When I went to mainland, I was scared to put my items in the locker ( thinking that people can steal them )
-I used to hold a Serpent Sword on my first sorcerer

Can't remember the rest !

Last edited:
Getting scammed by someone when buying a bright sword with a katana coz they used to look the same..

My friend who introduced me into tibia threw one of my items on the depot and laughed at how i failed to get it back... In the end i had to move and let him get it, even after he explained how to get it i still failed. /cutswrist.

Not knowing how to climb ladders
First character i lvled him to lvl 12 in rook cus a rl friend said u can leave rook at lvl 12..
Lvled on rat until lvl 9 then found orcs in rook :/
Got Rooked as fast as i went to main.. started over with a new name and everything each time <,< probably lvled a char 20 times just to get rooked :(
My first succesful char were an Sorc lvl 16 i were so happy :D used to kill Cyclops <- then after i got t 16 2 guys came and killed me, shortly after that i got rooked whle trying to get my corpse again..
End- Rage Quitted for 8 years.. 2003?..
Until like 4 months ago i started to play again did lvl 8 then got killed (in Carlin) quitted downloaded IP Changers started to play on an OT :)
and for the very first time a nice guy helped me to lvl on that OT <3 :D

Back