• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

When will some decent server start for Tibia 8.0 or 7.92 with RL map?

Are you interested RL map server for version 7.92 or 8.0?

• Total voters

Plincz

Reaction score
Since the time of Tibijka.net, no have any server with an RL map has been launched for the most popular version of Tibia. Servers under 7.4 are mass, take off practically every week.

There is no competition at the moment, so let someone finally take up the challenge and create OTS under one of these versions ;p

If you wanna know, I currently work on 8.0 real map server, but there's still a lot to do. I want it not only to has 8.0 gameplay, but also to look as close to 8.0 as possible, including all details like books and other items respawns, so I spend a lot of time working on map (it's something like mixing 7.7 and 8.6 maps, based on some data about 8.0 map I've found on the Internet). It won't be ready in the near future, but I heard kasteria is going to start again at the end of June or in July, so you can play there if you don't mind corrupted staff.

If you wanna know, I currently work on 8.0 real map server, but there's still a lot to do. I want it not only to has 8.0 gameplay, but also to look as close to 8.0 as possible, including all details like books and other items respawns, so I spend a lot of time working on map (it's something like mixing 7.7 and 8.6 maps, based on some data about 8.0 map I've found on the Internet). It won't be ready in the near future, but I heard kasteria is going to start again at the end of June or in July, so you can play there if you don't mind corrupted staff.

Is good that there is someone who works above the server 8.0, thanks for the information :)

Back