• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

When!!!!

No, that's not true. As Mark said, they're going to update the client to version 10.80, but there won't be any major updates, perhaps some few important changes, but don't expect things like new items, cities, monsters, outfits & mounts, etc.

Last edited:
Tibia 10.80???????????
Bro Listen to me, Don't even pay attention to those bullshits or even listen to those crappy Tutors. What you should do is that you must completely forget the idea of updating shadowcores to any newer client that it has already. If you like shadowcores well I'm sorry to inform you that this server will not be updated anymore, All these rummors are not even rummors becasue rummors atleast starts fromsomething that maybe true or false but for now, Shadowcoroes will NOT be upadted anymore. We heard that many times before but yet there is no actions, they keep saying the same shits it's like they have nothing to do except copy-paste these shits. Anyways I play this server since 2013 and I complety forgeta about it now, I suggest if you like RL-map servers you go to find another OT which has some features like Shadowcores, hell there's even servers that has more to offer that Shadowcores. Kiss this server goodbye and hope not to c ya again.

No, that's not true. As Mark said, they're going to update the client to version 10.80, but there won't be any major updates, perhaps some few important changes, but don't expect things like new items, cities, monsters, outfits & mounts, etc.
One thing we should expect. You go get a life. I'm I have been out of this forums for months, and when I came back I see you again. Go do something else

One thing we should expect. You go get a life. I'm I have been out of this forums for months, and when I came back I see you again. Go do something else

I don't understand why you came back, you better stay off from here, we don't need faggots like you actually.

@lokojons, don't even bother listening to him. OBVIOUSLY there won't be ANY UPDATE, but there's going to upgrade the client version to 10.80 (@Xisouis now I can see that you've got mental problems to understand this).

wow they gonna upgrade client whats the point in that? if there no roshamuul no oramond etc... and mark even made thread saying a custom map will be made etc...

Back