• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wher are you guys ;/

i play thunder is cool server but ,, pepol didnt Like it

and guys who quit they want server 500000 x or something Like thet

or in other server just kill rat and u will happy :p to see Ur Level after kiling rat

13:23 You advanced from Level 8 to Level 400. :eek:

after u kiled Rat :)

in icechaw i make New chr and i cant go in dp thais i dead 10 x By pk and

GM neon was Joke With me he tp me in Dragon Lord hehe :) but i think thunder is cool :)gm is cool too so if u guys wann play in it Welcome but if you Guys waste ur time and talk too much in fourm i think this boring :mad: sorry for bad English too :)

ye i like veri much 600000x ots then i can run fast and kill fast and i no cry if ded i have aol of donationness so i lose no cash no mooney and no gp, maybe some exp but i take exp back if make dead on demon with 1 sd so its ok, come play with me in good ot, thunderfall is no many player... i can up some level for you if u wanna but i am to god for play on thunderfall also i are wery afreid by master plan they have many old player but they come with many player always and you will make dead so i have no fun with dead -.- i am sorry but today i heve lost mine translater and :mad: sorry for bad English too :)

^UPP

Började inte allt för seriöst ;p

Haha alltså, helt seriöst, Mrs Shrmota får mig att börja gråta, hans engelska är RISIG, då menar jag veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerkligen äcklig

ye i like veri much 600000x ots then i can run fast and kill fast and i no cry if ded i have aol of donationness so i lose no cash no mooney and no gp, maybe some exp but i take exp back if make dead on demon with 1 sd so its ok, come play with me in good ot, thunderfall is no many player... i can up some level for you if u wanna but i am to god for play on thunderfall also i are wery afreid by master plan they have many old player but they come with many player always and you will make dead so i have no fun with dead -.- i am sorry but today i heve lost mine translater and :mad: sorry for bad English too :)

master plan didnt log out all quit :p but iam No :D

Why would I play a ot with 20 players online. It sucks my balls and you got no life that you play here like 10 hours each day. Go get some real life

www.Ineedalife.com
It worked for Maas also :)

Back