• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wher are you guys ;/

Mrs Shrmota

Reaction score
Lol guys i was playing in this server for 2 month it was Like 80 player online But now Like max online now 20 ;/

Please go back in this server ;/

Last edited:
If you enjoy low rate servers soo much, GO BACK TO REAL TIBIA.

It is about 5x easier to level than it was say 3 years ago, you can get level 100 within 3 months easily.

This sort of server is to escape the worries of REAL tibia, ie DEATHS.

If u die here, no worries 100k and all fine, 30 mins later exp is all back.

Real tibia, u die, 12 hours leveling and maybe you can have exp back, im talkin high level.

If you enjoy real tibia your a sucker, i mean its boring to exp there, its a cash issue too, the wars is to slow and so on.

Thunderfall=suck no ppl and noobs attack u THIS MRS NOOBa killed me and i was at hes team...
hes a n00b

lol...

maybe noone plays anymore because u kill all the 60- with your team and make them quit.. lol dont random pk noobs and ull have a decent server

^yeah thats what ive saw too. Help lot of people begging in town and 15min alter they msg me saying they're quitting cause they got pk..

maybe noone plays anymore because u kill all the 60- with your team and make them quit.. lol dont random pk noobs and ull have a decent server

If someone stops playing cuz he is being pked at lvl 60 in ot than hes a fucking noob and he should leave tibia/get a life or make suicide. If ur a serious player and decide to start play a server than ofcorse there will be much problems in way to top. I have died lot of times/lost lot if levels and wasted lot of time/hard work and sometimes I thought- AHh FUCK THAT FUCKING THUDNERFALL!!!!- there are always problems, nothing is easy in this life. Everything that comes easy is nothing worth. But still I didnt retire and I was Nr. 1 for some time till I retired, than started again and so on...

I dont think there is something that you can do to keep up this server, helping newbies wont get more players here. Thunderfall is going down for sure :( and you have to live with it :D

Back