• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where Are characters in TFS database

kaspertje100

Reaction score
I can't found characters in TFS database cane someone help me please?

ye i have SQLite but i want change account number of acc manager but how?

Last edited:
What exactly do you mean? Maybe you've chosen SQLite?

Please be patient and discribe your problem properly!

any ideas?

Error in opening file schema.sqlite - perhaps this is not an sqlite db file
Exception Name: NS_ERROR_FILE_CORRUPTED
Exception Message: Component returned failure code: 0x8052000b (NS_ERROR_FILE_CORRUPTED) [mozIStorageService.openUnsharedDatabase]

you can find the character folder in tfs by typing localhost on your internet then log in on xmapp, After that u import the schema... after that when the import is done, you click on players then search then type in what player u wanna edit :D if u didnt understand me pm, if u helpt plz add some rep :p

Your characters are located at the database.
After you open it (SQLite manager), you should search for a table called accounts.
There will be all accounts.
After that, go to players, and there should be all your players.
For any further problems, just post again :D

Tprocheira

so. I've tried every single of these.

I tried just looking for a folder called accounts. Doesn't exist
when I try to open schema with sqlite it says comes up with an error. Lastly, when i try to do the "localhost" in my browser it comes up with

Failed to Connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at 127.0.0.1.
Though the site seems valid, the browser was unable to establish a connection.

* Could the site be temporarily unavailable? Try again later.
* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check the computer's network connection.
* Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.

so basically nothing is working.

any help?

Back