• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where are the roxor servers? :(

Kingen

Reaction score
What happend to all the Roxor servers that used to be around a few years ago? I really liked them why are there none nowadays?:(

They died. Because they were terrible.

What happend to all the Roxor servers that used to be around a few years ago? I really liked them why are there none nowadays?:(

because ppl are too lazy to update then and iirc the latest "working" version was an 8.5 one

Last edited by a moderator:
95% of people in the OT biz are bummy bitches too lazy to work for anything...

Oh and d.) All of the above

why doesnt someone update it to 8.6 and start a server? would probably get alot of players

I probably own the last RoXoR still alive. Been online for two years.
It's changed a lot from original RoXoR release though (8.7 & 0.4_dev)

Cyntara*
Red

I probably own the last RoXoR still alive. Been online for two years.
It's changed a lot from original RoXoR release though (8.7 & 0.4_dev)

Cyntara*
Red

and it's still alive because it pwnz, not like most of the RoXoRs

Aww, thanks guys XD
But yeah, most of the RoXoRs released have maybe minimal work put into them, and get boring after a few hours.

Red

i use to work with cusotm servers, now everyone wants a Global map XS

Thank god for the dying roxor maps, because they really made me hate the word "rox" because they were seriously the opsit of "rox".

Every else than original Roxor that was made by penispumpe and colandus sucks... Rest is just copies, too bad their first hoster scammed them and released it. It would be alive still for sure if that would not happen.

true that but i made alot of changes in map and that things really its 9.31 vers now with mounts you should check out ;) Cracked.hopto.org

Back