• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where are them OTFans?

Actually only one that I can remember, but sounded cooler if I implied there were multiple. It was hilarious though

I also went from OtFans to Otland becasue i didnt get any help from that forum..
Here ive gotten lots of help =)

No idea what my name was, could be something with silentdefender i think, or something else, no idea lol

I also went from OtFans to Otland becasue i didnt get any help from that forum..
Here ive gotten lots of help =)

No idea what my name was, could be something with silentdefender i think, or something else, no idea lol

The popular TibiaCams guy?

Greeter1.png

I hung around in 05-06 under the name Michael Jackson. Then went to TUG, then here. With lots and lots of breaks in between for random shit.

Sup! Still active around here? What do you do?
Considering it took some time to reply, not too active, but I check the forum maybe at least once a month.
Working full-time, feeding my time to some shitty android mmorpg's, waiting for uni's application replies.
And being nostalgic about everything that once had to do with tibia. It played a way too big part of my life lol, I dunno how much it has affected me as a person. Both good and bad.

Back