• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where can I download 8.0 Tibia Client?

Tibia Leaves

Reaction score
Why is it so hard to find and download the 8.0 Tibia Client?

I need to download it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Leaves

Edit: Is this the right place for this thread? I didn't know where else to put it. Thanks

Last edited:
Why is it so hard to find and download the 8.0 Tibia Client?

I need to download it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Leaves

Edit: Is this the right place for this thread? I didn't know where else to put it. Thanks
8.0 is the worst client ever.. not in manner that CipSoft fucked it.. rather that it's detected as the worst hackervirus ever.. even though it's not a virus..
If you download a "clean" 8.0 client from a valid source, you're still gonna get a 35+/65 hit on virustotal and other scanning services.

That's why.. 8.0 is so hard to find..
Oh btw.. never keep a 8.0 client on a website.. or zipped.. google will find it, and block your website from browsers saying your site is VERY dangerous and scare people away. (this is true).
If you're gonna keep a 8.0 on a website.. make sure it's zipped with a hard password so google can't find the file with their bots.

8.0 is the worst client ever.. not in manner that CipSoft fucked it.. rather that it's detected as the worst hackervirus ever.. even though it's not a virus..
If you download a "clean" 8.0 client from a valid source, you're still gonna get a 35+/65 hit on virustotal and other scanning services.

That's why.. 8.0 is so hard to find..
Oh btw.. never keep a 8.0 client on a website.. or zipped.. google will find it, and block your website from browsers saying your site is VERY dangerous and scare people away. (this is true).
If you're gonna keep a 8.0 on a website.. make sure it's zipped with a hard password so google can't find the file with their bots.
I have the 8.0 client installer on my shared Google Drive, and, while it has been "flagged" on there by Google, I can still download it and their virus scan lets it through. Also, uploading it to VirusTotal shows 6/65 AV vendors marking it as bad, but, as someone who is a software engineer in the security software industry, I've never heard of them: VirusTotal (https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/3c716d35374f5bc397d10974bf68aa5254a2c170e29e9d25c3d0fc419edf6169/detection)

@Tibia Leaves you can also find it on my shared folder along with other clients: Tibia Clients - Google Drive (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2-sMQkWYzhGSFhGVlY2WGk5czQ)

I have the 8.0 client installer on my shared Google Drive, and, while it has been "flagged" on there by Google, I can still download it and their virus scan lets it through. Also, uploading it to VirusTotal shows 6/65 AV vendors marking it as bad, but, as someone who is a software engineer in the security software industry, I've never heard of them: VirusTotal (https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/3c716d35374f5bc397d10974bf68aa5254a2c170e29e9d25c3d0fc419edf6169/detection)

@Tibia Leaves you can also find it on my shared folder along with other clients: Tibia Clients - Google Drive (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2-sMQkWYzhGSFhGVlY2WGk5czQ)
I had a 8.0 client once on a 8.0 tfs server I had many years ago.. firefox and chrome got blocked from entering my website because it was flagged as hacking attempts.
Every time someone tried to reach my site their browser went red with huge text saying pretty much "go here, if you want to get hacked, lose your money, life and get AIDS at the same time"

I believe you could add an exception in firefox to ignore warning and see the site, but I'm pretty sure chrome didn't let you do that xD

Lets say, that my server didn't get many players.. didn't even get 10 because if it xD

You're saying you know this file/zip is safe even though it's saying there are Trojans? I'm not being sarcastic. Thanks for replying

@Tibia Leaves I didn't realize Google hid it from others, as I can see it when logged in to my drive. I'll PM you with another way to download it.

You're saying you know this file/zip is safe even though it's saying there are Trojans?
Yes. I've had this downloaded and installed on my computer for years without any issues. What I meant is that, the 6 vendors that say it's a trojan; I've never heard of them, and you have reputable vendors like Avast, Cylance, CrowdStrike, Symantec, Kaspersky, McAfee, etc. that all say it's clean. Personally, I'm gonna trust multiple, trustworthy vendors over a few unknowns.

Back