• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

where can i get lms

Status
Not open for further replies.

matti450

Reaction score
Hello otland where can i get a lastmanstanding script that is without Tp Creator
Like " ppl just enter a teleport that is in my City and wait for the arena to start?

using rev
version 0.3.6

what is your problem? he googled it for you o_O ,use google to search about anything you want ,that's all
my problem is that i am looking for a Lms event without a Tp that haas to be created i want a simple One" EVENT IS OPEN" you go to the teleport in temple and stay in the room until the battle begin.

my problem is that i am looking for a Lms event without a Tp that haas to be created i want a simple One" EVENT IS OPEN" you go to the teleport in temple and stay in the room until the battle begin.
I do not know why you like to talk a lot, You said that you do not like this forum, If you do not like this forum So why ask for help? There is something I want you to know that these people are not forced to to help you ,They help people who want to learn not to want everything without fatigue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back