• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where can I hunt for high exp (full waste)?

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Currently im hunting at alchemist quarter in yala (mutated rats: ground floor +tower) making around 120k exp/h WITH voucher. Without would be lousy 60k exp/h which isnt alot :/

Level: 53
Voc: RP
Skills: 87 Dist, 69 shield

EQ (weapon royal spears with shield or lvl 50bow with onyx arrows):
qk6lGqu.jpg

Roaring lions / Ancients scarabs in Lion's Rock are pretty easy at your level, you can try that.
At level 70 you can use envenomed arrows and hunt underwater quaras.

RP can hunt Grim Reapers on pretty low levels if you dare to do that, but it is dangerous.

Roaring lions / Ancients scarabs in Lion's Rock are pretty easy at your level, you can try that.
At level 70 you can use envenomed arrows and hunt underwater quaras.

RP can hunt Grim Reapers on pretty low levels if you dare to do that, but it is dangerous.
Might try it out then, though both lions and scarabs seem to have alot hp which will take me 3-5 hits to kill them. Now considering tombs tend to be crowdy thus not easy to kite, and 2-3 scarabs/lions attack me at once it will be kinda hard i imagine :/ I would deffo need to use shield and royal spears there as i need to take hits quite often i imagine.

As a RP, you're going to have a hard time to PG until higher levels.
You should have activated voucher at 100-150.

Here is what you do.

Ramoa - Bonebeast Island... you need to do shattered isles but not all of it. Do the beginning shit and The CounterSpell... in order to access Ramoa your quest log will look like this.

SY5gEab.png

On a normal day without bonus I would make 120k an hour without bonus and 200k with bonus at lvl 40 with an bow and onyx arrows

As a RP, you're going to have a hard time to PG until higher levels.
You should have activated voucher at 100-150.
I will have vouchers in lvl 100-150 :) Cip keeps throwing them at me atm :p

@Captain Joe sounds nice^^

I was trying out mutated in alchemist quarter (both ground floors + towers) and made ~90k-100k without voucher, 200k with voucher per hour. But guess your island sounds a bit better. Though the refill at mutated is fast due to yala.

Roaring lions should be 150k/h (or 220k/h with HH) and they can only do melee attacks, just get a energy wall to clean the first hall.

Go dragys to level 70 and explore crystal spiders too.
at 70 with drill bolts go to dls or lizards in zao
+ 90 with crystalline only zao + chossens

Burst arrows, if you have a blocker and healer at grims

Back