• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where can i post thread if i would like to buy a server with real map?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForFun

Reaction score
Hi
forum is not very well organized and to much to read to understand all rules and i need help because i would like to purchase server with real map but i do not know where should i post it?

Forum is organised quite well, and the rules are pretty short and simple. There used to be a marketplace. That was removed for good reason. As far as I recall, the purchase and sale of real maps and other stuff that could be considered copyrighted material is forbidden. I don't think any sales are really allowed anymore.

Forum is organised quite well, and the rules are pretty short and simple. There used to be a marketplace. That was removed for good reason. As far as I recall, the purchase and sale of real maps and other stuff that could be considered copyrighted material is forbidden. I don't think any sales are really allowed anymore.
From what I know only Tibia accounts is ok. But OT sources is fully forbidden.

Alright so this pretty much is messing up my plan ;/
Could you guys advise me how could i obtain such a source ?

This is forbidden for the reason stated in second post, srry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back