• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

where can i report scammers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now It Seems That u Scammer Cuz u Know I cant Use otclient and u Gave me It... i dont love trick or scam ppl i said i would Give u The sources but u dont do u part of deal last chance
the only scmmer here was you.. our deal was the new otc exe compiled with your features.. and you would gave me te sources but u didn't bye

i'm Not 12 years old at first and The monkey know him Self And the otclient anyone useing msvc can do it hey only edit game/cpp with to lines i gave him them and it wasn't my deal to get otclient i need spr / dat no more But Cuz i don't know how to msvc i go asking some Bitchs for help As u ... and iam Transafe Sources of mountsystem to 860 not easily i cant give the sources for something i cant use why i will give u if u dont understand what i need and i dont need u otclient he give me the otclient./exe i give him my tfs .exe to test mount system for 860 tfs not so useful if no sources like otclient with one dont know how to do and the monkey u say it to him editing server form 0 by him self without mapping or msvc program and the monkey didnt get any course of tibias and fixed the fucking buged servers have 1000 bugs and u only learned 2 words u say inside my english it doesnet mind anyone My Sources Get me Days to make mount system u need me exchange for 2 lines in game cpp he only copied the sources of github and edit game cpp and compiled it lol why i edit more then 40 file and he dont benefit me .... so why i will give u if i dont benefit??!!!!
dont say lies you stupid kid i hve our whole private conversation... so avoid lying

a classic deal with someone who is a 12 year old "developer", you should have known better.
especially when his english is horrendous and looks like a monkey is sitting there slapping the keyboard while on cocaine pressing the caps lock every 2 seconds
cocaine? thats weird to call meth like that

keep lying you idiot...
anyway i dont care because a guy posted the link to tfs sources that i didn't knew where to get

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back