• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where correctly to paste? I want do Great Spirit Potion from Strong Mana Potion

MrJunior

Reaction score
Mega Evo 8.10 XML

1.Ask? This or this? \/
if(doTargetCombatHealth(0, cid, COMBAT_HEALING, 300, 500, CONST_ME_MAGIC_BLUE) == LUA_ERROR) then
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
doTargetCombatHealth(0, cid, COMBAT_HEALING, 300, 500, CONST_ME_MAGIC_BLUE) == LUA_ERROR) then
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

have I tried in many ways!! I've been looking for this script for six years.

Please copy the entire script and paste it ready.

2.And where is correct place in my script "Strong Mana Potion (Where i can paste it?":
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Script:

local strongEmptyPot = 7634

function onUse(cid, item, frompos, item2, topos)
mag = getPlayerMagLevel(cid)
if getPlayerLevel(cid) < 50 then
doSendMagicEffect(frompos,2)
doPlayerSendCancel(cid,"This potion can only be consumed by paladins, druids and sorcerers of level 50 or higher.")
return 1
end
if getPlayerVocation(cid) == 3 or getPlayerVocation(cid) == 7 or getPlayerVocation(cid) == 1 or getPlayerVocation(cid) == 2 or getPlayerVocation(cid) == 5 or getPlayerVocation(cid) == 6 then
doSendAnimatedText(getPlayerPosition(cid), "Aaaah...", TEXTCOLOR_ORANGE)
if(doTargetCombatMana(0, cid, 300, 700, CONST_ME_MAGIC_BLUE) == LUA_ERROR) then
return FALSE
end
doTransformItem(item.uid, strongEmptyPot)
else
doSendMagicEffect(frompos,2)
doPlayerSendCancel(cid,"This potion can only be consumed by sorcerers, paladins and druids of level 50 or higher.")
end
return 1
end

Last edited:
Brother, the possibility of using this script is a minimum of 10, and when I try to write all in the notebook, everything is wrong in the eyes. That's why I'm looking for the correct spelling. By the way, it can help a lot, because not everyone is a scripter, and everyone can handle editing scripts in their own right.

Back