• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where da custom/evo servers at?

Nevalopo

Demigod
Reaction score
Im sad to see that there are no good evo/custom servers up with a decent amount of players and no "ADMIN SWORD" and "ADMIN MANARUNE" donations :(

Why doesn't anyone like evo/custom servers anymore?

It's the evolution of OpenTibia I would say.

In chronological order:
  1. Survival
  2. YurOTs
  3. Evolution
  4. Real Map

It's never too late to change though

Well, I see mostly Real maps everywhere and 8.6... I kinda hate those two now specially if it is an 8.6 Real map! -.-

Is the way that OTs takes, i think that soon or later players will get bored of play on real map servers, but servers like shadowcores that are perfectly managed are really hard to get down just by waiting to people get bored

I'm gonna start an 8.0 Evolution , those you played back in the days , just really hard to find the server im looking for since otfans.net shut down a while ago

Anybody want 'custom 9.8'? Just wait :) Revamped Venore as a main city + tp room.

Back