• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where did twitbeef go?

denkeffe

Reaction score
I was going to to logg on to twitbeef but the site was nowhere to be found... And now some webhotel got their hands on it. Whats all that about?

We moved the server to our new office with faster internet. As you may notice that Twitbeef goes alot faster now. :)

LOL @ Skyrazor.

Knight's are now the most underpowered vocation. We have lowered the damage and healing alot. We have lowered SIO aswell. And paladins potions.

LOL @ Skyrazor.

Knight's are now the most underpowered vocation. We have lowered the damage and healing alot. We have lowered SIO aswell. And paladins potions.

Really? If so, that's great.

LOL @ Skyrazor.

Haven't you seen that this was a joke?

I said VACATION instead of VOCATION^^

If I'm not wrong then Vacation is a very diffrent word than vocation.

I just got rid of the cryings of people who aren't playing and think they know a damn.

I just got rid of the cryings of people who aren't playing and think they know a damn.

I know! That's why I said "LOL" to you. :eek:

pallys exura gran (willy we pwned him like 5x with a team of 10)
he was only saying exura gran, he proobly had NG
he was spiriting and graning the gran would heal for 1k
exura san is full health heal. lower the mages healing to ffs exura gran fully heals? wtf is point of exura vita then.. and your exura blows balls
lower uhs. my knight is still beast me and neptikz run around with auto uh under 80% is sexy <3<3<3 thx for making my pvp look good (H)

you don't know what "lol" means huh?

Back