• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Where do I find all CONST enums, like magic effects, broadcast types etc?

Spoking

Oldschool Developer
Reaction score
Like the title says, there used to be a file where I could look up all these constants in a list; however, I can't find it anymore. Anyone knows?

Thanks!

Solution
I don't know which TFS version you're using but I believe the enums are mostly the same regardless.
[TFS 1.X] Enums

Tbh not the best way to look for enums etc It was last updated in 2014, while const.h and enums.h was updated last month.

So use these links;
forgottenserver/enums.h at master · otland/forgottenserver · GitHub
forgottenserver/const.h at master · otland/forgottenserver · GitHub
forgottenserver/constants.lua at master · otland/forgottenserver · GitHub

But if the datapack you might have more "core" files or even constants in global.lua
Thanks bro

OH it's not that, there should be more. The magic effects etc is not in there

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know which TFS version you're using but I believe the enums are mostly the same regardless.
[TFS 1.X] Enums

Tbh not the best way to look for enums etc It was last updated in 2014, while const.h and enums.h was updated last month.

So use these links;
forgottenserver/enums.h at master · otland/forgottenserver · GitHub
forgottenserver/const.h at master · otland/forgottenserver · GitHub
forgottenserver/constants.lua at master · otland/forgottenserver · GitHub

But if the datapack you might have more "core" files or even constants in global.lua

Solution
Back