• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where do I find function responsible for time how long words display above player, npc.

endziu2222

Solutions
Reaction score
I want to change so when somebody says something on the local chat message above the player will vanish after 1 second. Where do I Search?

I want to change so when somebody says something on the local chat message above the player will vanish after 1 second. Where do I Search?
Text display time is on client side, so only way to change it is to use OTC.
ex. OTCv8:
Code:
ANIMATED_TEXT_DURATION = 1000,
STATIC_DURATION_PER_CHARACTER = 60,
MIN_STATIC_TEXT_DURATION = 3000,
Default minimum time is 3000 ms (3 seconds), but it can be longer. Text display time is 'number of letters' * 0.06 sec, so 200 letters text will be displayed for 12 seconds. Change MIN_STATIC_TEXT_DURATION to 1000 and STATIC_DURATION_PER_CHARACTER to 0 to make it show all texts for 1 second.

Text display time is on client side, so only way to change it is to use OTC.
ex. OTCv8:
Code:
ANIMATED_TEXT_DURATION = 1000,
STATIC_DURATION_PER_CHARACTER = 60,
MIN_STATIC_TEXT_DURATION = 3000,
Default minimum time is 3000 ms (3 seconds), but it can be longer. Text display time is 'number of letters' * 0.06 sec, so 200 letters text will be displayed for 12 seconds. Change MIN_STATIC_TEXT_DURATION to 1000 and STATIC_DURATION_PER_CHARACTER to 0 to make it show all texts for 1 second.
So In tibia 13.20 for example we are not able to modify this? Because we cannot edit this part of the client?

Back