• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where do you buy your domain?

nclx

Reaction score
Hello, I've used dynadot plenty of times but this time I will not be using my own credit card but my friends, it may not be true but I heard dynadot now asks for picture of credit card or passport or something, if it asks for something like that my friend will probably think I'm trying to scam, so which service would you recommend?

Thanks.

-------------- Edit

Information is confirmed, dynadot is asking for pictures sometimes, even using paypal, any other website?

Last edited:
@dominique120 Thank you for your response the information is confirmed, dynadot now takes too much prevention, need another website that care less, I will check your option, would like to know others though.

From what I've learned over the years is that godaddy sucks big time :p Have you had a positive experience with them?
Well I've been using them for about 3 months now and so far so good haha. :D
What were some negatives that other people experienced with them?

Well I've been using them for about 3 months now and so far so good haha. :D
What were some negatives that other people experienced with them?

I remember some time ago they where having all sorts of problems with peoples domains. Lots of offline time, and technical problems. They also engaged in alot of unethical activities like selling out small customers (like you and me) to big companies and the likes. The company has since changed owners so it may have changed.

I remember some time ago they where having all sorts of problems with peoples domains. Lots of offline time, and technical problems. They also engaged in alot of unethical activities like selling out small customers (like you and me) to big companies and the likes. The company has since changed owners so it may have changed.
I'll be upset if any of those things happen. They are advertised as a pretty major company though, hopefully my experience continues to be a positive one. :p

Back