• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Where does all the daopay payments save ?

Kiman

Reality OT Staff
Reaction score
Is there any .log file where I can check who's bought points using daopay ? Cause alot of people claim they have, but I can never be sure.

Thank you.

You can check at daopay.com the general amount of cash that you received. You can also check at shop_history items who donated at your database.

Feel free to Repp++ me.

Yes I know, but players claim they've donated and not recieved their points and stuff. Isn't there anywhere I can found what account donated?

You can check it in your databse. Go to shop history_items and check who donated which items. You can see the player names and Accounts. And if they didn't received any items, then you have a missing creaturescript.

It's not the Items, It's the Points. When they use their PIN Code on the site. The items are fine, they do recieve them as they should.

If you want to be sure who have donated! Do like this,

1. Ask the guy about his order number!
2. Login on daopay and click on Transaction query.

Now you can see a little form where it says (Order number)
Write the order number that he gived you! then press (go)

And if he have paid with this order number it will show up on the results..

It will also show if he have used the pin code and if he hasnt..

RP ME!! IF I HELPED

Thank you, I will do it that way from now on. But like 90% of all players dont save their order number ;p

Anyways rep for you

If anyone finds a better way, post it please.

When you generate your own pincode does it work?
If it does work, mind sharing your buypoints.php file, since i can't get mine to work xdd :)
There should be a daopay log generated thou..

Back