• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where is MIP at!?!?

Bixus

Reaction score
We're tired of waiting all day for yall to log in. I know at the time I made this post you guys we're more than likely in bed sleeping for school. That's understandable. But through out the entire day when you guys we're obviously awake, you did nothing. You stayed off line and didn't even bother logging online.

Did you guys give up this easily or are you going to actually do something in the future.

What the fuck are you talking about? We've been waring and hunting all day long, so don't come here and act like you know what we've been doing, tard.

No, you haven't been war'ing all day. Your entire guild is off-line. So why not doing something with the guild that is "oh-so great."

Fuckin scrubs.

No, you haven't been war'ing all day. Your entire guild is off-line. So why not doing something with the guild that is "oh-so great."

Fuckin scrubs.

Cause we live in Sweden and you in the US? It's different timezones. And no we haven't been waring whole day but from server save until 23.00 PM? that's atleast three hours. And after school almost everyone was online also, but then we was hunting.

Minimii, go back and read what I said in the first post. But aside from that none of you have been online.

Kthxscrub

Almost all of us got school and sports to go to, we can't be online 24/7 just to please you. When im online i wouldn't back down for nothing.. Yesterday night it was me and Men Vafan against 10 of you guys.. I couldn't outrun Evocation becouse hes a fucker with speed hack and hes lvl 200 so i got raped. I couldn't care less tough.. I War against you guys anytime.

You guys don't understand English either. I said "the time frame was understandable" later in the day(usa time). But not earlier. You guys have no excuse. It's over, just face it.

each day you guys get off earlier and earlier

Edit that u live in the US, and we have completely different times.

I haven't been able to be so active the last 2 days cuz of training and stuff, but I'm sure pretty much everyone of the team is online, so stop talkin bshit

Haha u think u pwn us? We won the most obs on this server so keep dreaming mate

I like how every time we went to open today, we killed one of your members then yall ran into the sewer trap.

Part of it WAS smart I will admit. After we left the trap you guys came from behind and killed our slow players. Then back to the trap. It was both at the same time smart and pussy like.

Later today when our main fighters are online, try not to run into a trap...shit's annoying.

Cause we live in Sweden and you in the US? It's different timezones. And no we haven't been waring whole day but from server save until 23.00 PM? that's atleast three hours. And after school almost everyone was online also, but then we was hunting.

proves how much of a life u've all got

everyone in mip are geeks ive seen them in rl they are at the comp 24/7
they dont have any life

pg pg pg school pg pg pg pg power nap pg pg pg

Bixus doesn't understand that we have a RL life aswell, maybe he should quit eating chips and McDonalds so how doesn't get bulled because he's so fat and then also could get some RL habbits aswell :/

@Tor, ust because we are online doesn't mean we are at the computer. And we got maximum 8 players online at the time, with a guild on like 20+ players?

Back