• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where is my account!?

lDesirl

Reaction score
What are You doing!? Where is my account from lunarforce?! Whole account with all characters just gone!
Can I get any explain!?

if idesirl was fatima, Mark answered this thread in 1 minute

This is joke... I spend money for character transfer, had problem so wrote mail to them, no answer 5 days and after 5 days my account just lost, just gone!

This is joke, they delete my account where was a lot of points, high lvl, a lot of rares items etc. Didnt gives me any reason, they didnt answer on my mails for more then 5 days. I took chargeback from paypal, because if they took that for what I payd, I want my money back, few minutes after mark write me private msg on forum where was, we didnt delete your account, I see you made charge back so our conversation finish HERE.

Message to all players! DONT BUY POINTS HERE! THEY ARE THIEFS!

This post will be deleted soon and I will get ban for 100%, they always doing that when somone doing bad for them.

To everyone who will ready it, be prepere!

Back