• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where is this OT going?

Just to give you all a taste of what we are working with, here is a picture of what the new non-donor sets might look like:

OMG 11 months!!! I've known red for what 3-4 yrs?.

Yeah Myth, I will do it sometime today when I get the time.

I like the ideas of the sets, the one on right looks cool =P

Non-Donor:

Sets:
Paladin (left), Mage (center), Knight (right)

Spells:
exori vita flam (Fire Berserk) - 320 ek

exori con hur (Fire Lance) - 350 rp

exevo gran mas flam (Hells Core) - 200 ms/ed/ss/sd (attack buffed)

Note: Even though the spells are called "Fire", the only one that does fire damage is "Hells Core".

Red

Last edited:
I'm liking the mage hat ^_^ Looks nice. Blue legs are always nice too, but you should pick a different armor, that one doesn't look very "mage like"

I'm liking the mage hat ^_^ Looks nice. Blue legs are always nice too, but you should pick a different armor, that one doesn't look very "mage like"

Who would prefer
Dark_Lord%27s_Cape.gif
instead of
Robe_of_the_Underworld.gif
?

Red

Also on the list, no fantastic ideas as of yet to bring them back. Exori Con Rai has already been increased, if it means anything to them. Haven't heard any insightful confirmation about it.

I still cannot outdamage a mana rune with a level 1004 paladin. lol

Edit** I can now outdamage someone's mana rune with spam exorita con

Last edited:
May I make a suggestion?

Don't make the new area strickly for non-donors. What if the donors wanna have a crack at the new area? Maybe make it a level requirement, because what if a non-donor decides he wants to donate in the future, but enjoys what he's able to hunt, he'll be excluded as soon as he donates.

No fair! :(

Who would prefer
Dark_Lord%27s_Cape.gif
instead of
Robe_of_the_Underworld.gif
?

Red

yes. That one looks more like a robe. The one you originally had looks too bulky, more like a knights armor.

Edit; Do you think you could tell us what the rune is? Is it a healing rune, a mana rune, or a combination of both? And is that ring the one you buy in the shop?

yea, being a non doner sux >.>
the new eq looks awesome tho :p
it should be like the doner eq, but everything decreased (like ml boost, regen, armor, % to elements)

Back