• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where is this OT going?

the gm can't just replace all the crown eq to amazon eq, unless he changes the sprites, but that would need ppl to download a custom client :p that's why he said it would have diff stats.

I TJINK THEIR SHOULD BE MOAR TEAM HUNTING!!!!11!

Translate this for +1 rep: Me gusta nadar debajo de la bicicleta con queso

I still cannot outdamage a mana rune with a level 1004 paladin. lol

Edit** I can now outdamage someone's mana rune with spam exorita con

You gotta work with my on that, I will fix paladins.

May I make a suggestion?

Don't make the new area strickly for non-donors. What if the donors wanna have a crack at the new area? Maybe make it a level requirement, because what if a non-donor decides he wants to donate in the future, but enjoys what he's able to hunt, he'll be excluded as soon as he donates.

No fair! :(

There will be a > 600 requirement to enter the spawn. So at level 600 they need a nightmare sweater or need to progress by buying donors in-game.

yes. That one looks more like a robe. The one you originally had looks too bulky, more like a knights armor.

Edit; Do you think you could tell us what the rune is? Is it a healing rune, a mana rune, or a combination of both? And is that ring the one you buy in the shop?

It's a better mana rune.

yea, being a non doner sux >.>
the new eq looks awesome tho :p
it should be like the doner eq, but everything decreased (like ml boost, regen, armor, % to elements)

That's basically how we're going about it

<Cough> Amazon set for paladin ;) fuck that crown shit

Sure, why not. It's a lot more work, but I guess it can work.

I TJINK THEIR SHOULD BE MOAR TEAM HUNTING!!!!11!

Translate this for +1 rep: Me gusta nadar debajo de la bicicleta con queso

We're working on 1k team monsters as we speak.
"I like to swim under the bicycle with cheese."

Red

red if you do this i migh play i try playing past times but it just sux for non donors

the wand of starstorm is already existing :) got it already its pretty nice for every non donor but its even better than the 5-point wand i think

@Red,

You seem to of had way more players back when you had just 5 point items, Why did you change this?

@Red,

You seem to of had way more players back when you had just 5 point items, Why did you change this?

Cyntara V1 FTW!!!!!
MOST PLAYERS EVER
BEST PVP
CAP TONS OF POTS = WAR CRAZY
NO NIGHTMARES = WARS WITH FULL DONOR
5 POINT ITEMS = CHEAPER + NOT AS OP
NON-FULL DONORS COULD FIGHT WITH A FEW ITEMS
CASH WAS EASY TO GET = MUCHAS POTIONS
LETS BRING IT BACK!!

the wand of starstorm is already existing :) got it already its pretty nice for every non donor but its even better than the 5-point wand i think

Then you're already understanding the seriousness of this post.

@Red,

That's because we were the only server with advertising on otservlist. That's back when you were allowed to count players training on your online list, ect. ect. Now it's straight-laced, everyone big has advertising, and everyone not playing the server isn't counted as online.

Cyntara V1 FTW!!!!!
MOST PLAYERS EVER
BEST PVP
CAP TONS OF POTS = WAR CRAZY
NO NIGHTMARES = WARS WITH FULL DONOR
5 POINT ITEMS = CHEAPER + NOT AS OP
NON-FULL DONORS COULD FIGHT WITH A FEW ITEMS
CASH WAS EASY TO GET = MUCHAS POTIONS
LETS BRING IT BACK!!

No.

Red

Non-donor pally healing

this would be the number one thing i would think for all those that cant donate 40 points only to die like a noob. have a strong uh like we already do with the strong mana rune. i can only heal 3k at lvl 650 so i die very ezy

Back