• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where should I pg on a level 47 ED, I have softies + unlimited gp

Rugged Mage

Lua Scripter
Solutions
Reaction score
where should i hunt for the best exp/hour and I can spend as much gold as I need to. Also, if it would be better to hunt with an EK, mention a spot that i could duo with a level 55 ek.

Hellspawns with a blocker, you'll get 100 in few hours(600k/h and its double exp so 1200k/h)

Hellspawns with a blocker, you'll get 100 in few hours(600k/h and its double exp so 1200k/h)

I blocked Hellspawns for my friend and we only reached approximately 800-900k/h on Aurora at the Upper spawn with 3x experience.

any other ideas? that idea was terrible i got pk'd by a team when i got a blocker and went there.

I blocked Hellspawns for my friend and we only reached approximately 800-900k/h on Aurora at the Upper spawn with 3x experience.

my friend was wasting and his ml was 59 so his hits were hard, probably thats the reason he got 500-600k/h :p

If you're solo'ing, try GFBing peninsula tombs, behind the portal (Scarab coin required).
Play it safe for now because you're still low & also you may not be used to it, don't go to the last floor it maybe too heavy, but after around 55 you should be k.

If you're looking for something easier that's still decent, try Ancient Scarabs.

Better to get yourself a blocker as an ED though.

Last edited:
Ok, any more ideas, pensuila tombs are full right now, but i will try the AS thing later. Any good ideas would help!

BUMP, I'm level 55 now also, not 47. please advice to pg, or maybe even a place for good profit

do you know of any sort of secret dl spawn? dl in darashia are really full :/

fibula respawn rate is slow

Zao dl's are normally not that busy

Zao dl's are full right now, any other ideas where to hunt, doesn't have to be dls, btw i'm level 60 now

Okolnir, Frost Dragons
Darashia, Fenrock, Zao Steppes, Dragon Lords
Port Hope, Water elementals

Go Yalahar Cults with GFB, some dude did that when I hunted there, he was lvl 40 and pulled in 300k exp/h. It's worth a try.

Back