• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

where to buy tibia gold?

Darkflame

Polish nerd
Reaction score
Hi can someone send me a thread where a trusted person sells cheap antica gold.? Thread can be from this forum or any other forum. thx

It's usually cheaper to but if off a person however there's always the risk of being scammed :/

before I sold my RP I used allegro, currently it's safest way and gold is very cheap these days

PunktG from xenoforuns!
Recommned!
3 trades with me ;) around 50-100kk
Went smooth

You're not spending any money if you don't buy gold, which means ur cheaper then him, @up.

I used tibiacoin.com when I bought some gold, which worked fine for me.

https://blackdtools.com/tibiagold.php

http://www.mmoxp.com/tibia-gold-134.html <-- Really good, i remember i had some problem so i contacted them through live support and got helped instantly, they told me what the problem was i believe they were out of gold on the server so it would take them a few days extra to deliver the gold. But it all went smooth in the end.

These are the two i recommend the most /\

Cheap Tibia Gold, Comprar Tibia gold, Tibia gold for sms, Tibia gp

Tibia-Gold.com - Tibia Gold, Tibia Items, Tibia Character, Tibia Account and more

I have used all 4 of these and when i used them they were all safe.

https://blackdtools.com/tibiagold.php

http://www.mmoxp.com/tibia-gold-134.html <-- Really good, i remember i had some problem so i contacted them through live support and got helped instantly, they told me what the problem was i believe they were out of gold on the server so it would take them a few days extra to deliver the gold. But it all went smooth in the end.

These are the two i recommend the most /\

Cheap Tibia Gold, Comprar Tibia gold, Tibia gold for sms, Tibia gp

Tibia-Gold.com - Tibia Gold, Tibia Items, Tibia Character, Tibia Account and more

I have used all 4 of these and when i used them they were all safe.

They're all expensive. Buy from PunktG instead, purchase via skype, nothing can go wrong.

There's really no point to buy it from any site, you might aswell buy premium scrolls and sell on the market. They'll sell right away for like 20k less than it's usual cost which is like 800k(?). Which is far more than you'll get on any goldselling site.

edit;
checked out punktG, he got really good prices (1kk for 10.5 euro) and that's less than you would get from buying 30 day prem scroll and selling on the market (800k for 7 euro). Then you can also buy 90 days worth of premium scrolls which is gonna give you even more, since the price of each premium scroll goes down in euro.

There's really no point to buy it from any site, you might aswell buy premium scrolls and sell on the market. They'll sell right away for like 20k less than it's usual cost which is like 800k(?). Which is far more than you'll get on any goldselling site.

I'm not sure how to calculate this but something like this would work I guess

Premium: 7.45€
Premium Scroll: 800k
93k: 1€

7.45/8=0.93
7.45+1.65=9
1.65/2=0.78
78*2=156

Idk what this really means, I'm confused atm.

But I'd assume if your money was worth 93k per 1€, you'd profit 156k on a non-pvp world if you buy from punktg. But 9*93=837 and 7.45*9=693. Idk, math doesn't add up, I guess I'm doing it wrong, my math sucks.

also 1.65
1=93
0.65=60.5
16.5=153.5

Last edited:
I'm not sure how to calculate this but something like this would work I guess

Premium: 7.45€
Premium Scroll: 800k
93k: 1€

7.45/8=0.93
7.45+1.65=9
1.65/2=0.78
78*2=156

Idk what this really means, I'm confused atm.

But I'd assume if your money was worth 93k per 1€, you'd profit 156k on a non-pvp world if you buy from punktg. But 9*93=837 and 7.45*9=693. Idk, math doesn't add up, I guess I'm doing it wrong, my math sucks.

also 1.65
1=93
0.65=60.5
16.5=153.5

Sorry I was just talking about premium scrolls in pvp servers, in no-pvp servers they're worth far more so you'll still get more money out of buying them on no-pvp servers.

edit: On PvP servers (Xerena) they got for 900k each, probably 1.5kk~ on no-pvp

Back