• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where to download lastest tfs server for windows?

Zippiex

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello. I'm looking for testing lastest tfs on windows I think it might be client 11 or something now. Where do I download those files? I heard you can compile but is there any good tutorial?

Hello. I'm looking for testing lastest tfs on windows I think it might be client 11 or something now. Where do I download those files? I heard you can compile but is there any good tutorial?
No the latest one is TFS 1.2 with 10.98 here it is and here is a pre-compiled version if you are lazy. If you are not lazy here is a tutorial how to compile on Windows.

Just click "Besök den här skadliga webbplatsen". Chrome just trigger that because it's compiled .exe files that is new to the internet and haven't been propely scanned by Google malwareshit.

(or some shit, not 100% sure)

It just a subdomain the address is just "nightlies.otland.net" so don't think i redirected you to a virus site.

Back