• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where to go in a foreign exchange?

flaite1

"Senior Fish"
Reaction score
Give me ideas of places that i could go to study for 6 months or a year... I've been thinking lately on Japan, Italy and maybe Amsterdam. If you have good knowledge about a cool place with good education and hot chicks then: contribute, if you will.

Italy, France, Spain. If you would like more, Sweden, The Netherlands. etc.

Mostly in Europe.

Being a new student to a school with no friends in the United States is probably one of the most difficult situations to overcome.
If you're a popular kind of guy, very outgoing, not a nerd, you could probably be fine, else your life will be living hell.
So, my suggestion is somewhere in Europe where kids are well-behaved and boring at the same time.

yea if ur under 18 stay the hell outta the US
ull go back either corrupted or broken

@up amsterdam is changing law/has changed law where only deutch citizens can use its weed shops etc, so no point going there anymore really.. If you want to go to somewhere scenic, try prague. Lol.

Being a new student to a school with no friends in the United States is probably one of the most difficult situations to overcome.
If you're a popular kind of guy, very outgoing, not a nerd, you could probably be fine, else your life will be living hell.
So, my suggestion is somewhere in Europe where kids are well-behaved and boring at the same time.

Don't think it's different in Europe.

Speaking from experience? And I agree with Diath, it's not much different anywhere else.

I believe a person's personality has a lot to do with how their life will turn out.

@OP,

I honestly think you should avoid the United States. Choose a place you will enjoy.

Nah! why not just come to the US? we got some badass motherfuckers like these

YUMMY FOOD!!

lrg_McDonalds.gif

BurgerKingscholarships.jpg

Pizza-hut.jpg

HOT GIRLS!!

fat_girls.jpg

537657866_fat_girls_in_bikinis_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

And last but not least! OUR FUTURE PRESIDENT!

mitt-finish.jpg

yeah.. dont come to the uk either..

you have guards with hairy hats
Screen-shot-2011-11-29-at-7.01.16-PM.png

a future king that looks like this
LN-PoW-Feb12-Tube-Derby-1.jpg

the mayor of london looks like this
boris-johnson-yawning.jpg

the prime minister looks like this
David_Cameron.jpg

BUT

the girls look like THIS