• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where to host?

Ripags

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hello guys!
I need your suggestion.
Ill be opening a new server soon, i wanted to know where should i host it.
It would be nice if you could take into account price and quality at the same time! thanks!

I need a good host too xD.

Also how do I put my website up online 24/7 for free... I am using gesior 0.3.6 aac. Right now I have to turn it on by using an program. Like uniserver or xampp. But I do not want it that way, I want to be able to access my website, anytime, anyday!

Kind regards,
Denziz

Depends if you want DDoS protection or not.

OVH (DDoS Protection)
Server4You (No DDoS Protection)
Don Daniello Group (DDoS Protection, TFS Ready servers) = 10 EUR/1GB Ram I think.

-*-*-*-

@Denziz you need to get a webhotell/VPS/dedicated server.
The dedicated servers/VPS needs some soft of webprogram to run the web, you can also order a webhotell (doesn't need any knowledge of any programs, just upload the files and your done.)

But there isn't alot of things for free, maybe try http://www.000webhost.com/ they are free and I guess they would work for a webserver.

Back