• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where To Hunt?

Sweddy

Reaction score
I got a Sorcerer Level 31, Where should i hunt?

Prem Acc

And i got a Druid level 41, Where should i hunt? Dragons?

Prem Acc

Last edited:
with a lvl 27, you could go to yalahar but you could waste more than get profit. If you whant to earn money you could go minos dara or hunt in larvas of Ankh(bot).
With lvl 41 in dragons of dara.

tombs if you want exp i think
not much profit not sure if you'll get profit tbh. But good exp

Mutated humans, alchemist quarter, Yalahar.

Druid:
Go hunt dragons on zao and hit Hailstorm Rod + exori frigo :p
Sorcerer:
Hmm... maybe cyclopolis.

get 33 on your sorc and go to mutated humans/blobs in yalahar
on your 41 just go drags? wtf? lol..

I got a Sorcerer Level 31, Where should i hunt?

Prem Acc

And i got a Druid level 41, Where should i hunt? Dragons?

Prem Acc

I gotta 173 ED and im happy with it. I should recomment you these sentences:

Play on druid if you are on NonPVP. On 41 Druid you should hunt earth elementals with flam strike. On 31 Sorcerer you should vampires at Tarpit Tomb till 40~ level. Get a woi and go earth elementals.

I miss 8.60 lol i took level 33-40 in some hours with my elfbot :D Earth elementals to 50 then 50 to 100 go Worker golems and water elementals =D

i might try cyclopolis with druid exori tera+ earth type rod=pretty fast exp

or edron cyclopes

Last edited:
hunt ingame.

now serious
at ur lvl 30 and 40 mage if you aren't lazy powergamer it could be pretty fun at dworcs especially when after a time a lot creatures are trappeda t those kind of walls and wave them :p

EDIT:
i did several times the tarantula task but it sux 3 too small caves contains too less tarantula's and slow respawn especially with the task botters
yes there are also botters at dworcs sometimes have met few time but still you got a lot to kill and its a huge spawn.

Back