• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

where's Dyablo?

hey guys stop this dicussion or i kill everybody

Nhq2R.gif

hey dont talk shit i killed u all before

and xon wtf are u talking about? u used to bot also and i killed u boting in yalahar grim reapers

and xon wtf are u talking about? u used to bot also and i killed u boting in yalahar grim reapers

They are not able to kill u since u use trap defenses, multiple eds as buttfuck bodyguards, and not leaving pz while european r online.
meanwhile while they bot in nights, u get monkeys and ue them

They are not able to kill u since u use trap defenses, multiple eds as buttfuck bodyguards, and not leaving pz while european r online.

Monkeys doesn't play this game, and if you're calling "Monkeys" to Brasilian people then let me say that they play BETTER than you in PvP, believe me Rosestylah.

Hope this thread gets locked, because of Rosestylah, he gonna keep spamming as always.

Monkeys doesn't play this game, and if you're calling "Monkeys" to Brasilian people then let me say that they play BETTER than you in PvP, believe me Rosestylah.

Hope this thread gets locked, because of Rosestylah, he gonna keep spamming as always.

Ok maybe they are better in pvp, im sure they are more skilled, but seriously i have a life and atleast i don't have a dirty tongue full of shit in it.
tibia has 50 000 players, even if someone is the best pvper in the world, that game is shit, 2d, and wont give u any advantages irl.
stick it up your ass.

Wow you mean you a god now?

i botted a few hours per dayl. max 5h then maybe if i wanted to when i went to bed.

you botted 24/7 cuz evrytime i went to banuta you were there.

i have never seen you in a battle, seriously
and u have never seen me in a defence neither hiding in pz
when i used to play this i killed em all, swedishs, mexicans, spanishs, polishs and ofc you

Ok maybe they are better in pvp, im sure they are more skilled, but seriously i have a life and atleast i don't have a dirty tongue full of shit in it.
tibia has 50 000 players, even if someone is the best pvper in the world, that game is shit, 2d, and wont give u any advantages irl.
stick it up your ass.

what are u doing in a tibia related forum? gtfo newbie

Wow you mean you a god now?

i botted a few hours per dayl. max 5h then maybe if i wanted to when i went to bed.

you botted 24/7 cuz evrytime i went to banuta you were there.

so what? cant you kill a robot to take the place?

Guys, why do you hate Dyablo?

He's so fcking great, he always help peoples, he is most respected palyer by me here.

Back