• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where's the brazilians ?

Menroper

Reaction score
Well, while the server is offline I'm making this thread to meet some ppl from my country.
How you can see, I'm from Brazil. I'm playing this server around a week, I've seen few fellow countrymen in game.
If anyone from Brazil is viewing this thread, please post your City 'n state below (I hope someone from Brazil is understanding what I'm typing hahaha :p )
The goal of making this thread is making friends, I'm alone in this server with my RL's friend. I can be friend from ppl from other countries, but beyond my country ppl can be more friendly and we can talk in our native language, isn't it ?

So, please collaborate to me.

Thanks !

Portuguese: "Quem for brasileiro posta a cidade e o estado onde mora, por favor".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH brain made me laugh so much hahahahahahahhahaha

Guys, stop with the racism. You know that 1 bad brazilian or polish or whatever does not represent the entire country.

use your brain and u can figure out what he said tali
oh no wait
try to buy a brain at ebay then read the post again

use your brain and u can figure out what he said tali
oh no wait
try to buy a brain at ebay then read the post again

let me sum something up for you You're a complete Moron Noone likes you on these forumns why Do YOU STILL COMMENT???

- - - Updated - - -

It didn't made for you but for other people it did.

You tell people to get translators but half of us cant even understand you :)

Back
Top Bottom