• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where's the Premium section?

Premium board still exists, just not visible for non-premium users or do you mean private SVN (which is gone)? :p

Please don't insult the glorious Git by calling it an SVN.
Thank you.
If you wanna show me you knownlege, did you know: Github - supports SVN & Mercurial for any repository (for get&edit)? TortoiseSVN & TortoiseGit - useful both. You right, technically - github - git repository(based on ruby on rails as i remember), but with support that features.;)

If you wanna show me you knownlege, did you know: Github - supports SVN & Mercurial for any repository (for get&edit)? TortoiseSVN & TortoiseGit - useful both. You right, technically - github - git repository(based on ruby on rails as i remember), but with support that features.;)

Please don't try to be an internet keyboard wizard.
And please don't insult Git again, thank you.

Please dont tell me, what me need doing, and i dont tell you, where you need to go =^_^=

Why would they remove the private SVN? How are we supposed to obtain the most up-to-date SVN's?

The only thing that was being updated in the private SVN was TFS 1.0, it is now on GitHub. If you are looking for specific 0.3/0.4 revisions I'm sure you can find threads where they are being maintained in the premium board but you need to be a premium user for that.

Back