• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where's the spring at!?

SpookieGamer

!@Too Spooky 4 You@!
Solutions
Reaction score
Well I'm supposed to be in Spring break, but I don't see the spring yet!
It has been snowing and raining over here...... o_O
We currently have a temperature of 34 degree Fahrenheit. (1.11111 degree Celsius)

How's the temperature over there?

You're lucky I live in a island where it's always 25-35 celsius even on the winter, it super rarely goes down to 22 and sometimes above 35 but, I know it's not that hot but the humidity here is incredible. So that makes it x2 hotter.

You're lucky I live in a island where it's always 25-35 celsius even on the winter, it super rarely goes down to 22 and sometimes above 35 but, I know it's not that hot but the humidity here is incredible. So that makes it x2 hotter.
I used to live in a warmer place where we always had from 30 - 50 celsius... It was HOT.
I was always tan, I remember just going to the store was like placing your head on the stove!

We've had so much snow this year and the coldest temperature since like 1967! I'm soo tired of it, but hey it's finally getting warmer!! It's like 60 degrees Fahrenheit out right now :D

We've had so much snow this year and the coldest temperature since like 1967! I'm soo tired of it, but hey it's finally getting warmer!! It's like 60 degrees Fahrenheit out right now :D
Glad to hear that! >.<

Well I'm supposed to be in Spring break, but I don't see the spring yet!
It has been snowing and raining over here...... o_O
We currently have a temperature of 34 degree Fahrenheit. (1.11111 degree Celsius)

How's the temperature over there?
the spring is in belgium :p 20° C here today :p it's been really great the past weeks (normal temperature this time is 10°C in belgium if not less)

I haven't seen sunlight for like a week or so... Could be the end of the world out there for all I know and care.

ea0cecab34.jpg

I haven't seen sunlight for like a week or so... Could be the end of the world out there for all I know and care.

ea0cecab34.jpg
Might as well be because of the time you stay on the computer working on Necronia, don't you think? xD

Been around 20C here during the day but it's getting down to around 8 now when the sun is about to go down :p

It's getting warmer in Norway, I can actually play basketball again.

It got below 70 degrees yesturday (21C) and I was cold...

Went from Wisconsin where it finally hit 40F/4.5C the other day to Arizona where its over 90F/32C for 160 days of the year haha

Well, I see how 21C is cold for you... You live in a warm place.
0C over here is not really that cold, or I guess I'm used to it.... xD

Back