• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Whi World Adventure Thread.

Zasranets

Alan
Reaction score
I've been pretty bored recently so I decided to give Whi World a shot. I played it once it first came out, but back then it didn't have much. @whitevo seems to be working hard and updating constantly so I thought I'd try it out and give him the feedback he deserves.

Despite the server being too "hard" for the "average joe" I enjoy the challenge. (it's more annoying than hard)
It's certainly a server like no other aka unique. I appreciate whitevo's enthusiasm for customization and difficulty even though many people do not. If I was creating this project I would of taken a much different approach, but I guess we all have our own ways of doing things. Anyway enough of my ranting.. let's get to the moment you've all been waiting for!

Map bug xD
X0Xyvui.jpg

Managed to find this hidden key. No idea whats it's used for though. Hopefully I'll find out in the near future. ;)
LcTylWS.jpg

Killed so many animals and no herbs. Then I kill 2 in a row and find 1 in each :D
1V1YtsL.jpg

Good ol' Ring a Ring o' Roses with this fellow bear!

I died like a noob... HAHA SIKEEE! No punishment until level 5 so I might as well die for a quick teleport to town. :>

I went to store some stuff away in my depot and a wild treasure chest appears?!? Let's find out what's in it eh?
mceSs4b.jpg

The moment of truth ladies and gentlemen! well um.. uh.. ITS EMPTY WTF. and it weights 1200 oz oh boy.
EcbOU9r.jpg

Another mapping fail haha.
u7QvZEV.jpg

Look at what I found!
IJ2PSBy.jpg

Time to go down and check what's there! Let's hope I don't die. (btw interesting is spelled wrong)
oHSFf9v.png

Being the swell and curious guy I am, I decided to check all the bodies. Managed to find something pretty cool! (x2)
jdL5wUv.png

Me and the mountain are pretty good buddies. Sometimes we kick back and enjoy a nice cold drink.
IrHZf7s.jpg

Thanks! :) @Mr. Greyshade
Got some more goodies. \/

Gee... I wonder what the letter said.
VOZ3TAE.jpg

I thought this was just random grass LOL. Turns out it's a herb!
1zhuHuz.jpg

Found a nifty item.
Q3U2Mj1.jpg

All these items and no space, sad times.. you have to be smart and carry only what you think is valuable. :p
2i0BK7P.jpg

Found a spell scroll yay! Luckily it's for druid. :D
wANvgeU.jpg

Gee.. that wasn't obvious at all lol. I'm sure the key will be hidden though.
tI2suBJ.jpg

When you wait for your hp and mp to regen.. xD
xBjodFB.jpg

Gotta love random tiles rofl. (yes I'm online all by my lonesome self :( ) @whitevo
60fec0W.jpg

Rabbits will make you want to kill yourself.... the second you seen one on the corner of your screen they hop (pretty much teleport) away and it's impossible to catch them.
I managed to chase one into a dead end and then this happens. IT HOPPED OVER THE TREES OMG.. took me forever to chase it there.
UAaqxQC.jpg

When you run around chasing rabbits but get trapped instead.
c43c0m0.jpg

GUESS WHAT. I DID IT!!!! :cool:
9H36Cp4.jpg

Found a new creature! But something pissed me off.. I CAN'T EVEN LOOT THEM. They die and the stone is on top of them.. not sure if it's intended or not but I found it rather annoying. @whitevo
7QbFMm7.jpg

Killed a cyclops that I was actually ABLE too loot! Not sure why or how but.. oh they have some interesting mechanics that involve picking up rocks and throwing them. Maybe that's causing the problem. @whitevo
DuTnPOl.jpg

Found another key! At least I have a decent idea of where I'll be needing to use this.
HuMmhKF.jpg

Out of all my time playing here I've never seen this spawn OAIDFJASODASKLDJASMLD. (it's a boss btw)
pXxsY2z.jpg

It's almost dead! I did die once though cause I got trapped and it hits a lot. :oops:
uqhIpWi.jpg

I killed it hehe. BUT WAIT. ALL IT GAVE ME WAS A PIECE OF HAM? AND ONLY 30 EXP? LAMEEEE.
4UOKiBl.jpg

A few moments later another one appears LMAO. #round2
kTUvHTN.jpg

zzzzzzzzzz
zZH1CpR.jpg

Seems like you have not pleased RNG gods. You still running around with basic gear even though you have killed so many bandits and even white deers.

About these annoying cyclops stones. They appear when you kill cyclops when he has picked up stone.
I will add description for the stone next patch. Apparently its not that obvious xD

I will see what I can do about the alone playing today or tomorrow.

Back