• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which 7.6 server would you prefer?

Which would you prefer to play?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prondeliko.

Proest Member
Reaction score
Sup otland, Im currently thinking of setting up a 7.6 server tho not sure which so please nswer the poll and post comments, thanks.

1 - Illusion OTS
BWU3gl.jpg

2 - Thais war OTS
I dont have any pics for this as of yet, but it is basically the OTS where you had 7 teams on 7 accounts
and you logged on characters on account 1/1 - 7/7 and you fought in those teams against others.

Why dont you make your own map/server?

Becaue the only reason why I am making a server is because I have not seen any of those two in quite a while and I miss em :) ofc ill be editing the map etc.

Becaue the only reason why I am making a server is because I have not seen any of those two in quite a while and I miss em :) ofc ill be editing the map etc.

Been waiting for a long time for a custom oldschool ot so i'm in!
I'm going for the first option, but could you give me some more information about it?

Been waiting for a long time for a custom oldschool ot so i'm in!
I'm going for the first option, but could you give me some more information about it?

If I go with it, the only thing as of yet that I know I will certinaly do is make it low exp.
Here is a few more screens found on the intenet;
72080095od5.gif

ots_illusion

66594576ie2.gif

Illusion ots bring back alot of memory but that war ot also but if you gonna make a war ot like thais then i think private account s are better and client 7.72 if you want that people play

Theres some ss from illusion but not from thais war so heres one,
MzZ-CI.jpg

Due to the fact that the votes are equal , 7 each , the voting will last untill 15:00 GMT+0.
I highly encourage everyone to vote!

- - - Updated - - -

10:7 to Illusion OTS , thanks to all who voted :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back