• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which AAC is best??

Whis is the best AAC

• Gesior

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Modern

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Znote

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters

Seksy

Reaction score
I figured here in discussion would be the best place to ask this.
Answer based purely on positive experience and not on biased opinion. Which has the most working features which is most stable etc. I am trying all Gesior, Modern and Znote and so far it seems some have perks while others have less.
So its public opinion time

To be honest, I don't have an idea (LOL)

I haven't really ever published an OT, but I remember that people would use Modern AAC over Gesior AAC any day, but I've seen pretty many people use Znote AAC, and we all know Znote, so it's probably very good.

I think that any AAC based on outdated PHP isn't good. I won't to blame old friendly language but it seems it's true. You can read a lot of articles about new and better languages to create dynamic websites that are better than PHP.

_
Regards,
sn3ejk

To be honest, I don't have an idea (LOL)

I haven't really ever published an OT, but I remember that people would use Modern AAC over Gesior AAC any day, but I've seen pretty many people use Znote AAC, and we all know Znote, so it's probably very good.

I like Znote, its simple and straight forward but it looks like it is lacking compared to the others as far as plugins go.
Actually Im running it right now. More functionality would make it really good. Then on the other hand with all those extra option on the others I ran into problems I dont have on Znote so as of right now, im scratching my head trying to decide.

- - - Updated - - -

I like Znote, its simple and straight forward but it looks like it is lacking compared to the others as far as plugins go.
Actually Im running it right now. More functionality would make it really good. Then on the other hand with all those extra option on the others I ran into problems I dont have on Znote so as of right now, im scratching my head trying to decide.

- - - Updated - - -

lacking what exactly?

Back