• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

which AAC should i deal with?

5lave Ots

Solutions
Reaction score
hey otlanders
I would like to know the best AAC for my custom evo server. it will be a linux based on tfs 0.4
i been away for a long time so i hadn't catch the updates
would you tell me the best features, security, stability, and most updated too?
so where should we go Znote, Modern, Gesior ??
thanks for intersest

bump
so what is the besst choise now of TFS version and AAC
the tfs now already is 0.4 but some ppl said it will not stable with 200 players is that true?
also which AAC is better for evo server 860 since i have no experience with AACs?!
thanks

bump
so what is the besst choise now of TFS version and AAC
the tfs now already is 0.4 but some ppl said it will not stable with 200 players is that true?
also which AAC is better for evo server 860 since i have no experience with AACs?!
thanks

question is why is it not stable. Find out if/why it is not stable - make it stable.

you are right, but
an OTs' admins could give us some of thier experience with that since im newbie, that will save time and prevent falling in previous mistakes
that why im asking here!

hey otlanders
I would like to know the best AAC for my custom evo server. it will be a linux based on tfs 0.4
i been away for a long time so i hadn't catch the updates
would you tell me the best features, security, stability, and most updated too?
so where should we go Znote, Modern, Gesior ??
thanks for intersest
For a complete beginer I would recommend ZnoteAAC. It's more newbie friendly and you got a lot of extra stuff here on otland.

thanks for reply,
but is there a difference in security between them? or security depends on OS?
also if you dont mind @Alpha @tarantonio how to compare between them? i thought znote support more features and worried about stability..
or stability depends on OS only not the AAC?

thanks for reply,
also if you dont mind @Alpha @tarantonio how to compare between them? i thought znote support more features and worried about stability..
I have never used either one of them, but from looking at it, MyAAC is better maintained and is much more pleasant to work with from a technical point of view, due to the plugin system, as well as template engine (Twig). As far as security goes, I can't tell, didn't do any analysis or penetration tests on it, but I'd think if there was anything critical, someone would have ran a vulnerability scanner on those sites and discovered something by now.

thanks for reply,
I used Znote on some online projects for long time, with little to no problem at all (regarding security and stability).
MyAAC it's nice and I'm testing it on a new project. It's super easy to install and configure but I still have little experience with it online in a production server.

Most of the actual servers with success use Znote or MyAAC, so I think that both two are ready for you.

Updated
im gonna upgrade my tfs from 0.4 into 1.3 nekiro for 8.6 {i think that is the better option}
but still confused about choosing the AAC, what should i do guys?

Znote AAC works great with:

:)

I am still actively supporting Znote AAC (and will become more active throughout the year), I am also a contributor and user of Nekiro's 8.6 downgrade.

MyAAC gets my vote, I have used it for most of the time its been out and have been contributing to its development etc.
ZnoteAAC is also another very good one to use.
I guess it would depend on the functions you need etc.

Znote AAC works great with:

:)

I am still actively supporting Znote AAC (and will become more active throughout the year), I am also a contributor and user of Nekiro's 8.6 downgrade.
you are well known to me and thanks for replying here @everyone
Post automatically merged:

MyAAC gets my vote, I have used it for most of the time its been out and have been contributing to its development etc.
ZnoteAAC is also another very good one to use.
I guess it would depend on the functions you need etc.
so ill have to read and compare between both and pickup the one with almost functions i want? right?

I have never used either one of them, but from looking at it, MyAAC is better maintained and is much more pleasant to work with from a technical point of view, due to the plugin system, as well as template engine (Twig). As far as security goes, I can't tell, didn't do any analysis or penetration tests on it, but I'd think if there was anything critical, someone would have ran a vulnerability scanner on those sites and discovered something by now.

Both are, but if you don't know a lick of PHP and/or willing to learn it, neither are going to be useful to you.

Both are what?
Maintained. Znote and MyACC

But actualy usage of the sites depends on your distro and SQL schema. There's almost a 100% chance you will need to do "some" adjustments, so you'd want to be open to learning some php and basic programming logic.

But actualy usage of the sites depends on your distro and SQL schema. There's almost a 100% chance you will need to do "some" adjustments, so you'd want to be open to learning some php and basic programming logic.
Nostalrius is the most difficult to manage because it uses different weapons, items, npc files compared with any standard tfs.

I'm not new to this. And I didn't say one was unmaintained, I said it was better maintained.

Last edited by a moderator:
He is using a 0.4 tfs, so it seems that both AAC can serve him well without many modifications.

Sure
I'm not new to this. And I didn't say one was unmaintained, I said it was better maintained.

All I said was either would be fine for what he's doing and both are going to require knowing a little php.

Calm down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back