• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which ACC is best?

Gesior still updates once in a while and actually supports it
Znote 1.5 works soso but Znote has disapeared
RaggerAAC is WIP
Modern is dead and old
Nicaw same as modern

Gesior still updates once in a while and actually supports it
Znote 1.5 works soso but Znote has disapeared
RaggerAAC is WIP
Modern is dead and old
Nicaw same as modern

Nicaw same as modern???
Nicaw was active around 7.x
Modern aac was supported till a like a year ago.

Either gesior is the only one I can vouch for.
But some use znote, some use modern, some use the thieving ragger.

In my choise, znote acc was the same as modern, something that was used for a short time, znote is not that much active, neither is gesior, but gesior has no bugs, same with znote?

Keep trying to get the marketplace up again so you can sell others people's work again. Hypocrite.

What? And what is releasing a layout that someone else created without asking the person?
And I wanna get the market open due to that it would help the community to grow, mostly since we have ppl that make great servers and sell them (5mock~) and why should he not be able to sell a great server, but ofc things like tfs should not be sold.

Nicaw same as modern???
Nicaw was active around 7.x
Modern aac was supported till a like a year ago.

Either gesior is the only one I can vouch for.
But some use znote, some use modern, some use the thieving ragger.

In my choise, znote acc was the same as modern, something that was used for a short time, znote is not that much active, neither is gesior, but gesior has no bugs, same with znote?

Thieving raggaer how so? it was totally free :D just the layout was taken from shadowcores (yeah what a thieve iam) and its now changed so I dont see your point while ur making a website where ppl can sell stuff

Thieving raggaer how so? it was totally free :D just the layout was taken from shadowcores (yeah what a thieve iam) and its now changed so I dont see your point while ur making a website where ppl can sell stuff
So ebay should be turned off aswell? Atleast the layout i have is made by me.
That you even tought of releasing it without asking.
I even asked if u had talked to him and u said you did not care?

So ebay should be turned off aswell? Atleast the layout i have is made by me.
That you even tought of releasing it without asking.
I even asked if u had talked to him and u said you did not care?

I did not asked as bootstrap is FREE and if bootstrap if free I can make a fucking exact layout like shadowcores (i mean the architecture), the thing is the CSS files were the same but thats changed now, raggaer aac will be released with a new cool layout so you can stop complaining shit about it
Regarding the ebay question, no-sense question but I will stop offtopic srry

Back