• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which car mark(car) do you like most?

This is my car i use it everyday...No Fake , Prooveable:)

29yf3vc.jpg

2chpaix.jpg

2qw25w2.jpg

1pieyt.jpg

2wq5wyp.jpg

35it1y0.jpg

oud3kp.jpg

16i73ux.jpg

o9l1c8.jpg

29m0ugp.jpg

20z92sg.jpg

nice car you got there regal
how much did you bought it for? and when was it made(2006?)

wow really nice paxton ;)

that's like the perfect car... I mean, it doesn't look over-styled like the pro-cars but still really hot :D guess you made that my new favourite :D

Yes, Aston Martin DB9 is the target of my life ;) It's not so expensive so it is possible to get it.

Also I like this car because you can drive it through streets without people looking at you every moment, it get fit to the environment.

Yes, Aston Martin DB9 is the target of my life ;) It's not so expensive so it is possible to get it.

Also I like this car because you can drive it through streets without people looking at you every moment, it get fit to the environment.
03/2005,the last model from Pre-Facelift,With All Options (Invidiual)
740d V8 258HP 600NM

When i cruise here all people looking me :S

Mercedes

16i5hxj.jpg

btw you guys please post pics on the car

I love mercedes aswell.

My father got a SL 500, but we're going to buy a Sl 55 AMG =)

But my favorite car is for sure Koenigsegg ccx:

Koenigsegg-CCX-2007.jpg

used or? If its used like 10.000 Euro to 40.000 Euro's

Damn, you're so wrong... a 2008-2009 mercedes or bmw got a value of 40.000 euro up to 140.000 euro.

Kind Regards, HolmaN.

Pro Warbringer, you're so wrong... a 2008-2009 mercedes or bmw got a value of 40.000 euro up to 140.000 euro.

Kind Regards, HolmaN.

Nothing new with that :p
Cuz if I'd find a 09 benz for like 10k euro, I'd buy it with UTANI GRAN HUR ! lol

a used AUDI A4 got the prize of 20k euro's and whats a benz (2004~2006) better then an AUDI A4 (2004~2006). Maybe the brakes are better in Benz nothing more!

btw. @HolmaN

there is a different status in austria and sweden right?

Favorite Car:
Brasilia
IMG0643A.jpg

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

i'm kidding :)

Really Favorite Car:
Maserati MC12XX
Maserati-MC12XX.jpg

Back