• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which client is the most fun to play on? [POLL]

Which client is the most fun to play on?

• Total voters

Benna

Reaction score
Hello as topic, i wish to know which client you guys find the most fun to play with.

I ment servers in general download & run servers. That doesnt require any skill at all since its just pressing some hotkeys. same for necronia btw so..

Seems like people actually like the new versions. It's weird, is it because the PvP have been adjusted on those server and are not equal to the pvp system like real tibia?

I voted 10.0+ but I am not sure which aspects this poll related to.

If you are talking about which version of real tibia is the best then it it the latest for sure. Huge amount of content, lots of things to do, frequent updates. All the other versions you named just lack tons of content.

If you are talking about PVP, then I mostly don't care, but you can still kill some noobs on Inferna/Dolera.

If you are talking about features of the client version then your choice should always be the latest as you have the most possibilities for customization and can decide which features to use or which you wanna ignore/rework.

I agree with @Summ. It will depend on what "fun" you're referring to.

Any client can be "fun" in its own way. That's what's great about Open Source development. And for that reason, I will not vote.

Well on which client are you able to have most fun. For me it's the PvP that makes it fun for me, if its the quests and rpg for you then you should vote i guess for the latest versions.

Well on which client are you able to have most fun. For me it's the PvP that makes it fun for me, if its the quests and rpg for you then you should vote i guess for the latest versions.

I think a better question to be asking is, "What would you say defines 'fun' in most OpenTibia servers?" And then list things such as Questing, PVP, Guilds, Community, etc. ;)

Any client version can be fun. The content is what makes it fun, not the client.

I think a better question to be asking is, "What would you say defines 'fun' in most OpenTibia servers?" And then list things such as Questing, PVP, Guilds, Community, etc. ;)
I guess. Well either way, let's see what people think. For me it's the 8.6 version because of hotkeys + pvp system. The updates that CipSoft made after 8.6 didn't fit the PvP style that makes the game fun in my point of view. For me it actually never been about the quests, mainly the pvp and power for each team to have on a server what made it fun and interesting.

I guess. Well either way, let's see what people think. For me it's the 8.6 version because of hotkeys + pvp system. The updates that CipSoft made after 8.6 didn't fit the PvP style that makes the game fun in my point of view. For me it actually never been about the quests, mainly the pvp and power for each team to have on a server what made it fun and interesting.

For PVP, I agree. The old system was my favorite and still is. But the game has evolved, and with that comes change.

Technically, you can patch the old PVP system over to the latest client... So, again, "client version" is not all that important. ;)

For PVP, I agree. The old system was my favorite and still is. But the game has evolved, and with that comes change.

Technically, you can patch the old PVP system over to the latest client... So, again, "client version" is not all that important. ;)
Was going to say hence private servers with older clients :)

But yeah, however the smootherness for newer versions seems a bit off as well for me, but yeah i guess a Private otserv owner can adjust configs and exhaust timers and such, true that. Sadly is there any OpenTibia that actually have the latest/newest version of tibia with a adjusted pvp system like the official 8.6 system had? If so and it's populated please let me know :)

old pvp (and as well of lots of "features") is still possible (kind of) with new clients, so your argument is invalid.

old pvp (and as well of lots of "features") is still possible (kind of) with new clients, so your argument is invalid.
The questions refers to official tibia releases tibia clients and changes, not what could possible be adjusted on OTServers. But i see your point.

Back