• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which client?

Elaney

Reaction score
Which client do you prefer when you start playing on a new server? custom non real map.

Well, it's always good to be up to date with things. However a lot of people enjoys to play older tibia clients because they have a hard time to move on. I'd still say that you should be as up-to date as possible, although most servers use an old client (8.6). Good luck!

Well, it's always good to be up to date with things. However a lot of people enjoys to play older tibia clients because they have a hard time to move on. I'd still say that you should be as up-to date as possible, although most servers use an old client (8.6). Good luck!

lol I stopped in time
my server is still 8.1

i meant: more people like to pvp in older clients so if u want more pvp use the older ones

Or make an old client (7.4-7.7) but customize the map and add quests for the rpg feeling.

The new tibia graphics give me a headache and take me OUT of the RPG feeling to be completely honest.

Pre 7.8 graphics are where its at.

7.4-7.72 all the way.... 8.54-8.6 only if I date touch a late version..

Back