• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which computer software do you prefer? (VOTE)

Which computer software do you prefer? (VOTE)

• Unix and BSD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GNU/Linux

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Microsoft Windows

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • DOS

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Mac OS

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am more of a GNU fan. It can be used with both Windows and (L)unix which is something I definitely (and need). I like being able to write servers and client applications in GNU C++ and then easily transferring them over to another platform (windows).

Zen Kernel
KDE 4.6
Wine 1.3 for Notepad++

The essentials.

Windows for sure, i can handle all spyware shit over the net so why i should need Linux?

Windows for me.
It's kinda global, a lot of instances use it (School..).
It also supports a wide range of stuff to use. Games etc. are best to be played on Windows. Mac doesn't got a lot of games, and *nix certainly not. Of course there are DOS games, with everyone plays everyday :3.

Anyway, I'm a casual user, so Windows isn't a weird choice for me ;).

I use both Windows and Linux, Windows for games and a for it's social program(Windows Live messenger) and Linux for any to everything else, at the moment I'm running F14 and I like it.

My Favorites are:
Debian, Fedora, Ubuntu and (for the old dust buster-Dinosaur) Debris Linux(based on Ubuntu 8.04)

Windows is good, but I prefer Linux.

I use both Windows and Linux, Windows for games and a for it's social program(Windows Live messenger) and Linux for any to everything else, at the moment I'm running F14 and I like it.

My Favorites are:
Debian, Fedora, Ubuntu and (for the old dust buster-Dinosaur) Debris Linux(based on Ubuntu 8.04)

Windows is good, but I prefer Linux.

Same, I use both of them. Windows for desktop (mostly games) and Linux for servers.

Back