• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which ddos protected dedicated do you recommend?

GOD Wille

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
As the 100mb/s at OVH i got is too low, I am searching for a dedicated server with a good ddos protection. I can pay around 200 eur / month for it. I want at least 6-8GB ram and a decent processor.
It must be linux.
Suggestions please!

Yeah noticed. Though i do not know WHAT type of host i should look at?

Is bandwith more important than "ddos protection"?
I understand zero

- - - Updated - - -

a588508eb5927cad0983a059a5363430.png

Whats the difference?? Someone explain the Ddos protection thing in this picture!

Hosteam is also used by Shadowcores ;) As Talaturen told me and recommended to me :)

Ahh ok! What host on hosteam would you guys buy if u want as good ddos protection as possible for max 200 eur/month~~

You'll want at least 1GBps DDoS protection. 0.5GBps protection is secure enough to block roughly 3/4 people who spend their days crashing servers.

My suggestion is, buy cheap dedicate server. Until you reaching many players then its worth to buy a dedi with ddos protection.

Its amazing to me, that anyone like DDos and Hackers even care about lowly tibia servers "no offense intended. but you would think with the ability to DDos- they would go after something of more importance then Open tibia servers.

Back