• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which Dedicated or Host Provider Pokexgames Uses?

MiaFH

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Hello, can anyone illuminate me and help me finding out which service/host or dedicated server Pokexgames uses for their worlds?

OVH & SharkTech by the looks of it
granted I didn't spend long looking at it
Thank you for the information, If someone can confirm it will be great. I am from the US and I always had no lag/no issues playing it.
I need to rent a server for another game to play with some BR friends and it needs to be located in Brazil.

Just log in game, do netstat to get the ip where the application is working to and do a tracert to that ip, it will give you the whole map of the server jumps and you just have to look for the last ip in the chain to know where it is hosted.

Was going to make the check for you, For each world because they might be separated VPS/Dedicated servers but sadly can't even get this to work and it even reads my Windows 10 as Windows 8.
expection.PNG
Anyways you can just create a character on every world you can find there and then login to each character of them while recording using Wireshark and it will show the IP and even proxies/reverse proxies if they are using ones.
Then you can use any online IP tracker to check the host provider/location.

Back