• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which do you Prefer?

What type do you prefer?

• Real Map

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Roxor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YurOT

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Forgotten Heros

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Illusions

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Armonia

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
Honestly if I seen an Armonia Server again I'd lose 100's of my dollars in donations.. One of the Best servers i've ever played.

You're back? xD
I'd honestly try anything as long as it's not a cheap a$$ real map.
I did like illusions and armonia. Roxer was pretty fun too but only the first time ._.

With nothing else to do and a lose of friends thanks to my job I need people to talk to.. so yea, i'm back xD and I STILL see nothing but RL trash ,_,

can someone give some armonia map screenshots in order to see if I know it but don't by it name? :D

It was an 8.54 project from Limannen that dies in 8.60... It was so amazing.. Wish I had some screenshots for ya..

And you don't have a choice but to pick one, It's not about what you Personally Want out of a server in general. It's Whats on the list that you prefer over eachother.

I'd love to see an Armonia server and that Illusions name reminds me of something but I dont know what.

What I would totally play on 100% would be a remake of the good old forge of elements/chaos

Illusion Was the Thriving point of 7.6 Private servers.. It's what had half of Tibias players swap to PS

I honestly prefer a completely new map because to me, after playing a map once, it gets pretty boring :l

Ahh.. Armonia.. I remember those days. I kind of miss them. The OT community was so full of life and now it seems as if it's dying off more and more each day.

armonia and illusions were awesome when i played those there wasn't such thing "donation" so everything was perfect

armonia and illusions were awesome when i played those there wasn't such thing "donation" so everything was perfect

There still are some no-donations, right?
I agree, many many servers are pay to win.

Not really, Everyones RL project With donations and "new cities" when its really Just 1 Awful City with nothing in it but houses.. And some 2 minute spells they whipped up to make it "custom RL Tibia"

Back