• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which guild owns this server?

Maybe we can above all this and we can set up a battle,
Our guild 'We came back' vs krtoff guild, i think thats the only guild we can have some problems bringing down, the others they can have their war to see whos on 3rd place :p

With love Moi

o and i think if vitality and nintendo are online with a decent amount they can be challenging aswell.
they got some decent ppl

Well honestly i dont care i just want to fight ppl i know they wont have fear to go out of pz and thats krotff guild, nintendo have been in dp all day long :p

Nintendo?lool bunch of brs, afraid to lose their level
they just kill some1 then they are one thousand vs 1, and still sometimes they fail

My guild is always in the dp because the day all the Inglorious is on in noob chars and in cavebot ;D

Klash// If you like fighting alone and die in the end, good one for you and for us ... but then it does not come here in the forum to say that it was alone because you are a nooba :D

Now I saw... Krtoff 850, Viruz 846 and You 779.
Exiva "Du Fay and try the luck :D

My guild is always in the dp because the day all the Inglorious is on in noob chars and in cavebot ;D

Klash// If you like fighting alone and die in the end, good one for you and for us ... but then it does not come here in the forum to say that it was alone because you are a nooba :D

Now I saw... Krtoff 850, Viruz 846 and You 779.
Exiva "Du Fay and try the luck :D

what for? you are always siting ur ass in pz |:

PD- why don't you stop to pos there? every post you make you're just making fool of yourself
don't you get no1 respect about you?:/

I understand you are so damn happy because finally some1 made a thread with your name as title (you'd get an orgasm if you'd be old enough..) we understand that, but just stop it OKAY?

Back