• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which is a good map

Yeye, we know that a custom map is the best thing
to do so You can stop with saying that...

Custom Map is the best map in the entire world.

Download SimOne's new map editor with the new autoborder feature, its alot easier to make places and spawns.

Custom Map is the best map in the entire world.

Download SimOne's new map editor with the new autoborder feature, its alot easier to make places and spawns.

i have a yurots map and its been edited quite alot if you edit any map and put teleporters makeing it a faster game for the players they will want to play. people dont like exploreing

i have a yurots map and its been edited quite alot if you edit any map and put teleporters makeing it a faster game for the players they will want to play. people dont like exploreing

Tntkid91 said:
Evolutions is a good map :cool:

No if anyhting it is an example of a map that was made in 10 mins to finish and show off what power evolutions hosted, witch was teh best then, now i dont no what is, but that map is so outdated. make ur own >.<

Back