• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which is better PC or Mac?

I have and still use all "3" operating systems (Windows, Mac, Linux).

Windows is obviously the best thus far for games (since a large majority of the games are mainly developed for Windows Machines [directx support])

Mac is good due to the fact that its pretty much optimized to run on the hardware it was installed on. I get close to 8 hours of battery life on my Macbook Pro (i get like 3-4 hours of battery life when using windows or linux)

Linux is good for development. I use Debian VMs for all of my programming needs.

You should read reviews and test the different systems yourself to determine which you like the best.

MAC is better just because it is BSD like... but PC is good for gaming... who cares, get a macbook and a desktop pc or viceversa an iMac and a common notebook or a macbook with OSX and Windows and an iMac! ;D

PC why ? because MAC sucks like the whole corporation they take mony for updates lol XD for example to upgrade for new software for IPod touch,IPhone u have to pay $5 so still i think PC's are the best

There are NO diffrence today. Because Mac is X86 (PC) too, now. It's called "Intel Mac", and you can install Mac on any computer now.

I have and still use all "3" operating systems (Windows, Mac, Linux).

Windows is obviously the best thus far for games (

Mac is good due to the fact that its pretty much optimized to run on the hardware it was installed on.

Linux is good for development.

But... I was going to said that :(

There are NO diffrence today. Because Mac is X86 (PC) too, now. It's called "Intel Mac", and you can install Mac on any computer now.

To the common consumer no they aren't. The consumer shouldn't have to make a hackintosh to run it on a pc. Mac is worse than Microsoft when it comes to cooperation. Which is why it has little support in the common marketplace. Underground you may hack, jailbreak, and crack their products but for the result noone should have to do this. PC's are usually much cheaper because there is more competition between manufacturers and compatibility is of course in favor of pcs. Note this is not an operating system rant.

Back