• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which is the best tfs 1.5 - 8.6 repository?

Jeyci

Banned User
Solutions
Reaction score
Would want to know which is the official 1.5 8.6 repository, there lots of different repositories so don't know which one to chooose

There's nothing like official TFS 1.5 for 8.6.
1.5 is simply master branch of official TFS (under development) that's currently for version 12.80 - 12.88.
There are some downgrades of TFS to older protocols, just look for some downgrade that's actively developed or make a fork of some and mantain it on your own by aplying some fixes from official TFS and ofc. your changes.

Here's one that looks promising as it's still actively maintained (but still not a complete solution to download & host):

In the era of OTClient I kind of don't get why do people want to downgrade to older protocols rather than just use latest one and disable some features that they're not interested in. Only reason that I see is to let players use official old client and bots.

1.5 is simply master branch of official TFS (under development) that's currently for version 12.80 - 12.88.
There are some downgrades of TFS to older protocols, just look for some downgrade that's actively developed or make a fork of some and mantain it on your own by aplying some fixes from official TFS and ofc. your changes.

Here's one that looks promising as it's still actively maintained (but still not a complete solution to download & host):

In the era of OTClient I kind of don't get why do people want to downgrade to older protocols rather than just use latest one and disable some features that they're not interested in. Only reason that I see is to let players use official old client and bots.
can't compile it says something about vcpkg was disabled but im able to compile other 1.5 distributions

can't compile this in spite i have followed this Compilation Error - FMT::FORMAT() · Issue #4465 · otland/forgottenserver (https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/issues/4465) can you help me please? @lursky

Back